Amazon fire tv stick
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is an HDMI stick that runs Amazon Fire OS. It's the Fire TV's little brother and looks like a large USB flash drive. But instead of a USB connector, it has a HDMI connector that plugs right into your TV's HDMI port. Very convenient.
- Very cheap.
- Relatively small and therefore easy to mount behind any screen.
- You can install the Online MonitorsAnyWhere playback app on it, making it run fully automatically.
- Fully controllable it with the included remote control, so you don't need a separate keyboard and/or mouse.
- Only available in countries that have their own Amazon store.
- Does not run incredibly smooth and as such we recommend to only use it to play static pages (without videos or animations).
- The installation of the playback app is a bit cumbersome. Updating the app in the future is also a manual process.
For simple usage (primarily with static content) the Fire TV Stick might well suit your needs.